After winning one Super Bowl and narrowly two, anything less than another Super Bowl title is considered a failure for Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks. Now, after addressing their offseason needs following their good, but not great 10-5-1 campaign in 2016, all eyes will be on the NFC West Super Bowl hopefuls as they look to get back to being, not just a Super Bowl contender, but one of the top favorites to actually win it all. If you want to know how many games Pete Carroll’s squad will win in 2017, then you’re going to enjoy the expert gridiron analysis that you’re about to get on each and every game on Seattle’s 2017 schedule. The Seahawks (10-5-1) have been perennial double-digit winners since 2012 and will do so again in 2017 by recording running the table at home and recording road wins against the 49ers, Rams, Giants, Jaguars and Titans to finish 2017 with an impressive 13 victories.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.