After winning one Super Bowl and narrowly two, anything less than another Super Bowl title is considered a failure for Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks. Now, after addressing their offseason needs following their good, but not great 10-5-1 campaign in 2016, all eyes will be on the NFC West Super Bowl hopefuls as they look to get back to being, not just a Super Bowl contender, but one of the top favorites to actually win it all. If you want to know how many games Pete Carroll’s squad will win in 2017, then you’re going to enjoy the expert gridiron analysis that you’re about to get on each and every game on Seattle’s 2017 schedule. The Seahawks (10-5-1) have been perennial double-digit winners since 2012 and will do so again in 2017 by recording running the table at home and recording road wins against the 49ers, Rams, Giants, Jaguars and Titans to finish 2017 with an impressive 13 victories.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis