If you’re ready for some online NFL betting picks betting picks, then you’ve come to the right place! With the Oakland Raiders both, a winner in free agency and a widespread favorite to improve in 2016, you’re going to get a quartet of expert picks that all have the look of virtually sure-fire winners. The Raiders made some serious offseason improvements by adding veteran free agents Kelechi Osemele, Bruce Irvin and Sean Smith while drafting cornerback Karl Joseph with the 14th overall pick in the draft and a pair of defensive linemen that could both make contributions right away with their next two picks. Now, let’s get started with Oakland’s Week 5 home date against longtime AFC West division rival San Diego.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.