If you’re looking to cash in one some Week 4 NFL odds football, then you should know that Sunday’s quickly-approaching matchup between the low-scoring St. Louis Rams and suddenly, high-scoring Arizona Cardinals is offering as much value as any game on the entire Week 4 docket. Now, let’s find out which team is going to bring home the bacon!
When: 4:25 PM ET, Sunday, October 4, 2015
Where: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
NFL Odds: Arizona -7
St. Louis Rams (1-2 SU, 1-2 ATS)
St. Louis has scored a grand total of 16 points over the last two games, including their 12-6 Week 3 loss to Pittsburgh while failing to cover the spread as a 1-point home fave. Quarterback Nick Foles completed 19 of 28 passes for 197 yards but failed to throw a TD pass and had one pass picked off in the loss. St. Louis was held to just 67 rushing yards in the loss. St. Louis is ranked dead last in total offense, an identical 29th in passing and rushing and 28th in scoring (16.7 ppg). Defensively, the Rams rank 10th overall and a solid 12th in points allowed 22.3).
Arizona Cardinals (3-0 SU, 3-0 ATS)
Arizona absolutely throttled San Francisco en route to an emphatic 47-7 win while easily covering the NFL betting line as a 7-point home favorite. Veteran quarterback Carson Palmer had another stellar performance in throwing for 311 yards and two touchdowns while veteran running back Chris Johnson added 110 yards and two more scores on 22 carries. Arizona is ranked sixth in total offense and an identical 11th in both, passing and rushing while averaging a whopping 42.0 points per game to rank first in scoring.
Arizona is 17-7 SU over its last 24 games and a near-perfect 4-1 ATS in its last five games overall, not to mention 4-0 ATS in their last fur games against the Rams. As far as the Over/Under Total is concerned, 60 percent of the betting public likes the Over but I tend to disagree, seeing as how the Rams have an elite defense and have been involved in two straight low-scoring affairs. The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis’s last 7 games and 9 of their last 12 road games and I believe it will play out again in this NFC West divisional matchup.
The Pick: Cardinals 27 Rams 14
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks