The Dallas Cowboys are 6-7 yet would be in the playoffs if they started today. The Los Angeles Rams are 8-5 and would miss the playoffs as things stand. No one said life was fair! It’s a big one between the two at AT&T Stadium on Sunday with the Cowboys as very slight Mybookie NFL Betting underdogs.
How to Bet Rams vs Cowboys NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Info
- When: Sunday, 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 15 Odds: LA Rams -1 (total 49)
Rams vs Cowboys Last MeetingThese clubs met in L.A. in the Divisional Round of last year’s playoff and the Rams won 30-22 to advance the NFC title game. The Rams had a franchise-record 273 yards rushing, the most ever allowed by the Cowboys in the playoffs. CJ Anderson rushed for 123 yards and two touchdowns, and Todd Gurley ran for 115 more yards and another TD.
Dallas hadn’t allowed two 100-yard rushers in a playoff game since the NFL-AFL merger. Dak Prescott passed for 266 yards and rushed for a TD with 2:11 to play, but the Cowboys couldn’t climb out after falling into a 23-7 hole midway through the third quarter.
Why Bet on LA Rams?The Rams have looked very good in winning back-to-back games. It was 28-12 at home vs. Seattle last week. In their fifth win in seven games, the Rams had little trouble derailing the powerful Seahawks’ five-game winning streak. They also left the Seahawks reeling from their first road defeat of the season after sacking Russell Wilson five times. The Rams’ playoff chances increased from 18 to 22 percent after their win over the Seahawks.
Jared Goff completed 22-of-31 passes for 293 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. Goff started off hot, leading the Rams to scoring drives on three of their first four possessions. In the second half, he was intercepted on consecutive drives, including a pick-six on the opening possession.
Todd Gurley had 23 carries for 79 yards and a touchdown and caught four passes for 34 yards. The Rams got Gurley involved early, with the 27 touches his most since Week 11. When he touches the ball early and often, the Rams win. “It opens everything,” Goff said. “It starts with him and when he’s rolling and we’re rolling.”
Robert Woods caught 7-of-9 targets for 98 yards and a touchdown. Woods has been on fire with at least 90 yards in four straight games. Tight end Tyler Higbee caught 7-of-11 targets for 116 yards; the yards and targets were both team highs.Defensively, the Week 7 addition of cornerback Jalen Ramsey has allowed the Rams secondary to play more man coverage, which has enabled the front seven to get after the quarterback. The Rams had 13 sacks through their first six games, but they have added 30 more over their past seven outings.
- Points per Game: 23.92
- Passing Yards: 277.46
- Rushing Yards: 99.38
- Yards per Play: 5.85
- Points per Game: 20.15
- Passing Yards: 221.23
- Rushing Yards: 104.31
- Yards per Play: 4.86
Why Bet on Dallas?The Cowboys were dominated in a 31-24 loss in Chicago last Thursday in a game that wasn’t that close. The offense has faded in team’s three-game losing streak, scoring just five touchdowns in its past 34 possessions.
Dak Prescott completed 27-of-49 passes for 334 yards and a touchdown. Prescott’s lofty yardage total was the result of quarters worth of garbage time. The Cowboys trailed 24-7 early in the third quarter and 31-14 early in the fourth.
Ezekiel Elliott rushed 19 times for 81 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Even with no other running backs active, Elliott drew only five targets in the passing game, catching two of them for 12 yards. Amari Cooper caught 6-of-8 targets for 83 yards and a touchdown.
There was some talk that Coach Jason Garrett would be fired after that loss, but owner Jerry Jones says he will make no decision until the season is over. Oklahoma coach Lincoln Reilly and former Florida and Ohio State coach Urban Meyer will both be considered for the Cowboys’ top job in the likely event that Garrett is ousted after the season.
New Kicker in TownBrett Maher missed another field goal in Week 14, his 10th miss of the year, and was cut. Maher connected on just 1 of 5 attempts of 40-49 yards this season, which made him one of three kickers in the past 20 years to connect on 20% or worse of those kicks. For the season, Maher was 19-of-29 on field goals and became the only kicker in NFL history with three makes of at least 60 yards.
The team signed Kai Forbath to replace him. Forbath took part in Dallas’ training camp in 2011 but was eventually released the following year for Dan Bailey. Forbath has kicked for five different teams since then, successfully sinking 85.8 percent of his field goal tries. He made his only field goal, a 23-yard shot, in his lone appearance with the Patriots this year. Forbath was among three kickers the Cowboys worked out on Monday, with the other two being Tristan Vizcaino and Nick Rose.
- Points per Game: 25.69
- Passing Yards: 306.69
- Rushing Yards: 124.08
- Yards per Play: 6.46
- Points per Game: 20.54
- Passing Yards: 216.38
- Rushing Yards: 109.85
- Yards per Play: 5.19
Rams vs Cowboys NFL Week 15 Betting Trends
- Home team is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings
- Favorite is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Dallas
- Rams are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the NFC East division
- Rams are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Rams’ last 5 games this season
- Cowboys are 11-4 SU in their last 15 games at home
- Cowboys are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games when playing as the favorite
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Dallas’ last 12 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
Expert PredictionLA Rams 26 – Dallas Cowboys 24
More Week 15 NFL Betting News
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Week Fifteen DFS Picks (Ep. 641)
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- 2018 NFL Week 15 Early Betting Picks for Every Game
- NFL Week 15 Must Bet Games – 2018 Season
- Can Jaguars Cover the Huge Week 15 NFL Spread Against Texans?
Even More Rams vs Cowboys Archived Betting Articles
- Cowboys 17 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football Score
- Cowboys vs. Rams: Week 1 Line and Betting Trends
- 2020 NFL Week 1 Picks To Definitely Bet On
- Cowboys vs. Rams Line and Betting Trends September 13, 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 13 in 2020
- Rams 21 vs Cowboys 44 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Rams vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Rams 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Cowboys vs Rams NFC Divisional Round Betting Odds & Pick
- ATS Betting Analysis & Picks for NFL Week 5
- LA Rams vs. Dallas Cowboys NFL Week 4 Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- 2016 NFL Dallas Vs Los Angeles Expert Picks
- Early NFL Futures Bet Predictions