The Los Angeles Rams and Atlanta Falcons will both be in all-out ‘desperation mode’ when they square off in their Week 7 matchup of NFC playoff hopefuls on Sunday. With L.A. looking to get back on track to make their third straight playoff appearance and Atlanta looking to get just their second win of the season, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL odds in this one.
Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 7 Odds: LA Rams -3 / Total: 54.5
- Showers: 23°C/74°F
- Humidity: 84%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Wind: 8 mph NE
- Cloud Cover: 74%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Los Angeles?
Despite the fact that they’ve dropped three straight and come into this contest off a humbling 20-7 home loss against San Francisco this past weekend, there are some good reasons to back the Rams in this Week 7 matchup. First, Los Angeles is statistically better than Atlanta on both sides of the ball. Then, there’s the fact that the Falcons are completely awful on defense in ranking a dismal 31st in points allowed (31.0 ppg) while allowing a whopping 87 points over their last two games. Last but not least, the Rams still have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball and they will definitely be highly motivated to snap their three-game skid.
- Average Score For: 29.20
- Total Yards: 413.80
- Pass Yards: 317.60
- Rush Yards: 96.20
- Average Score Against: 26.80
- Total Yards: 350
- Pass Yards: 243.20
- Rush Yards: 106.80
Why Bet On Atlanta?
Outside of the fact that the Falcons are playing at home and playing against a struggling Rams team that was just limited to seven points last weekend, there aren’t many reasons to back the Falcons in this matchup. Atlanta is averaging a modest 22.5 points per game, so they’re clearly not putting points on the board like we were expecting coming into this season. Despite the fact that the Falcons still have some talent of their own on both sides of the ball, the Falcons are undeniably playing well below their talent level and that points directly at head coach Dan Quinn.
- Average Score For: 20.40
- Total Yards: 380.80
- Pass Yards: 313.20
- Rush Yards: 67.60
- Average Score Against: 30.40
- Total Yards: 378.20
- Pass Yards: 257.40
- Rush Yards: 120.80
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Rams vs Falcons
- Rams are 8-3 ATS in the last 11 games
- Rams are 13-7 SU in the last 20 games
- The total went OVER in 9 of the Rams’ last 10 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
- Falcons are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 games
- Falcons are 1-5 SU in the last 6 games.
- The total went OVER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 8 games against the Rams.
Rams vs Falcons Expert Analysis and Prediction
The Rams have won five straight in this NFC rivalry including a 26-13 home win last season. Los Angeles has also won two of its three road games this season while Atlanta has split their two home games to date. More importantly, the Falcons can’t stop running water and they’ve been embarrassed defensively in giving up 53 points to Houston two weeks ago and 34 points to rookie quarterback Kyler Murray and the rebuilding Arizona Cardinals last weekend.
The Rams are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games while the Falcons have gone 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game. The handwriting is clearly on the wall here for a Rams win and ATS cover NFL betting buffs. Keep it simple and go with the whopping 70 percent of public bettors that are backing Los Angeles in this Week 7 pairing.
Pick: LA Rams 31 Atlanta 24
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Seven (Ep. 741)
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks