You would think that games would be easier to handicap when we get to the final couple of weeks of the season, but the opposite tends to be true much of the time. Teams that are officially eliminated often decide that now is the time to get some rookies in there to see what they have, which is what the Carolina Panthers are doing this weekend by starting rookie QB Will Grier. On the flipside, the teams that have already clinched need to start thinking about just how much playing time their impact players are going to get in the final couple of weeks.
Do you really want to risk losing a valuable starter in a meaningless game, or do you run that risk in hopes of keeping everyone loose and ready to play? It’s a tough decision and one that we might see come into play for the Baltimore Ravens. They have already clinched and may be looking to give Lamar Jackson a bit of a break before the playoffs begin. Baltimore will be in Cleveland this weekend and starting as a 10 ½ point favorite against the Cleveland Browns. The point total for this one is set at 48.
Ravens vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- When: Sunday, December 22 at 1 PM EST
- Where: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland
- TV: CBS
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 16 Odds: Baltimore Ravens -10.5 (Total 48)
Why bet on the Baltimore Ravens?Barring a total disaster, the Baltimore Ravens will nab one of the top 2 seeds in the AFC, with a win this weekend securing them the #1 spot. They are more than deserving of that accolade after going on a run that has seen them win 10 straight games. Their final two games of the season are against divisional foes, and since we already know that AFC North battles tend to fall on the rougher side of the scale, you do have to wonder how much playing time Lamar Jackson will see over the next couple of weeks.
This is a matchup that the Ravens have totally dominated, winning 16 of their last 20 games versus the Browns. In their last 11 visits to Cleveland, Baltimore has gone 9-2 ATS.
- Points per Game: 33.71
- Passing Yards: 207.07
- Rushing Yards: 202.64
- Yards per Play: 6.20
- Points per Game: 18.36
- Passing Yards: 218.14
- Rushing Yards: 96.14
- Yards per Play: 5.37
Why bet on the Cleveland Browns?A season that held so much promise is going to end with this version of the Cleveland Browns seen as a total bust. The belief is that there will be a coaching change made sooner rather than later, but you also wonder which of the major players on this team will still be around next season.
Rumors are that Odell Beckham Jr. is already looking for a way out of town. After a run of 3-straight wins to stay alive in the AFC playoff picture, the Browns have now lost 2 of their last 3 and are officially eliminated. They have been decent at home, winning 4 of their last 5 there, while also going 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against teams from the AFC North.
- Points per Game: 21.21
- Passing Yards: 223.64
- Rushing Yards: 126.43
- Yards per Play: 5.65
- Points per Game: 23.50
- Passing Yards: 217.93
- Rushing Yards: 135.21
- Yards per Play: 5.65
Ravens vs Browns NFL Week 16 Betting Trends
- Browns are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home
- Browns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the AFC North division
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Cleveland’s last 13 games played in week 16
- Ravens are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road
- Ravens are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC North division
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Ravens vs BrownsGiven that the Ravens can clinch home field advantage through the playoffs with a win here, my guess is that Lamar Jackson will stay in until this thing is good and over, which it could be rather quickly. I am on the Ravens to win and cover.
Score: Baltimore Ravens 36 – Cleveland Browns 17
More Week 16 NFL Betting News
- NFL Week 16 Must Bet Games – 2018 Season
- Last Minute Betting Picks to Place an NFL Parlay Ticket in Week 16
- Eagles Are NFL Spread Favorites to Close Out Week 16 on MNF
- NFL Betting Lines, Game Preview & Pick for Colts vs. Ravens in Week 16
- Can Steelers Back the Week 16 NFL Odds vs. Texans Without Antonio Brown?
- How to Bet Rams vs. Titans NFL Week 16 Spread & Expert Pick
- Visiting Chargers are the NFL Week 16 Odds Favorite Against Jets
- NFL Week 16 Lines & Prediction for Falcons vs. Saints
- How to Bet Giants at Cardinals NFL Odds & Game Info
- Broncos at Redskins Week 16 Odds & NFL Betting Pick
- NFL Week 16 Betting Analysis & Expert Pick: Seattle at Dallas
- Panthers Are Huge NFL Week 16 Spread Favorites Against Buccaneers
- Minnesota at Green Bay Week 16 Game Preview & NFL Betting Pick
- Can Win-less Browns Defy the NFL Odds for Week 16 vs. Bears?
Even More Ravens vs Browns Archived Betting Articles
- NFL AFC North Betting Odds & Picks for the 2021 Season
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Ravens 47 vs Browns 42 Result NFL Week 14 Monday Night Football Score
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns on Monday Night Football: Opening Line and Betting Trends December 14, 2020
- NFL Week 10 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 6 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- AFC North News & Odds: Can Browns Survive Without Nick Chubb?
- NFL 2020 Week 5 O/U Picks & Expert Analysis
- NFL Week 4 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- Browns 6 vs Ravens 38 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns: Line and Betting Trends (Week 1)
- Updated 2020 NFL Week 1 Odds, Picks & More