- Game Day: Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Just four of Baltimore’s five games this year have gone over the point total (20% of its outings).
- Baltimore has put together a 3-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 8.0-point favorites.
- The Ravens average points scored this season (29.8) and the Eagles points allowed (29) are within 0.8 points of each other.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 29 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have put together a 1-1-1 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has a losing 1-4 record against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games have hit the over in three out of five opportunities this season (60%).
- The Eagles have averaged 7.4 more points this season (22.6) than the Ravens have allowed (15.2).
- Philadelphia is 1-1-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread when they score at least 22.6 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 15.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
|Ravens (-8)||Over (46.5)||Ravens 34 Eagles 14|
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in games this season is 1.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 51.6 points, 5.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- In 60% of their games this year (three of five chances), the Ravens and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 46.5 points.
- Philadelphia has played in two games this season (out of five total matchups — 40% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 46.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Eagles combine to average 5.9 more points per game than the over/under of 46.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game (44.2) than this game’s over/under of 46.5 points.
Ravens vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Baltimore has a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. Baltimore outscored Philadelphia 106-82 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/18/2016||Ravens||340-328 BAL||27-26 BAL|
|9/16/2012||Eagles||486-325 PHI||24-23 PHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 2.5 points fewer than the 46.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Baltimore is all over the place with a 1-1-1 record against the spread and 2-1 straight up mark in their last three games.
- Baltimore has hit under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 6.2 points greater than the 46.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-1-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Philadelphia. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Betting Analysis – Week 2
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs Los Angeles Chargers Betting Analysis – Week 2
- NFL Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Betting Analysis – Week 2
- Cincinnati vs Chicago | Week 2 Game Preview
- Los Angeles Rams vs Indianapolis Colts | NFL Betting Analysis
- NFL Houston vs Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 2
- NFL San Francisco vs Philadelphia Betting Analysis – Week 2
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Betting Analysis – Week 2
- New England Patriots vs New York Jets Week 2 | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New Orleans at Carolina Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Broncos vs Jaguars Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Bills vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 2 SU Betting Picks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 2 O/U Betting Picks
- NFL Rumors: Saints Dealing With COVID Outbreak, Key Injuries
- New York Giants vs Washington | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Week 2 Games to Must Watch & Bet On
- NFL Betting Analysis – Parlay Picks for Week 2
- NFL Teams that Look Like Super Bowl Contenders After Week 1
- Broncos vs Giants Betting Preview – 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL Chicago vs Los Angeles Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Baltimore at Las Vegas Betting Analysis
- Jets vs Panthers Betting Preview | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL Miami Dolphins at New England Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Chargers at Washington Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Cardinals vs Titans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: San Francisco at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Jaguars vs Texans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Eagles vs Falcons Betting Analysis: New Head Coaches On Both Sides
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Cowboys vs Buccaneers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 1 O/U Betting Picks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 1 SU Betting Picks
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Week 1 Betting Preview
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Minnesota Vikings at Cincinnati Betting Analysis
- 2021 NFL Betting Guide On How to Handicap the 1st Week
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update Before the 2021 Season Begins
- Cowboys vs Bucs NFL | All-Pro Dallas Offensive Lineman Out
- Week 1 NFL Parlay Picks
- NFL 2021 Season – Week 1 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 1 Betting Trends Worth Considering for the Upcoming Season
- NFL 2021 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Options Analysis
- Sure Losers NFL Week 1: Lions, Steelers, Jets
- NFL Betting Predictions: Will Tom Brady Retire If He Wins Another Ring?
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Update: This Year Candidates
- Underdog NFL Teams Confident to Make the 2021 Playoffs
- Chicago Bears Season Betting Analysis
- NFL Teams That Could Come Out of Nowhere and Win the Super Bowl
- Buffalo Bills Season Betting Analysis
- Which Awful Teams Could End Up to Be A Good NFL Betting Choice this Season?
- Best NFL Betting Strategy for Longshots
- 2021 NFL London Games Betting Preview: American Football at UK
- 2021 NFL Week 1 Betting Favorites and Analysis
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl 56 After 2021 Preseason Is Over
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Las Vegas Raiders at San Francisco Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Browns vs Falcons Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Jacksonville at Dallas Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Bengals NFL | Joe Burrow’s Debut For Cincy
- Chargers vs Seahawks NFL | Some Seattle Starters May Play Briefly
- Bucs vs Texans NFL | Final Tune-Up For Super Bowl Champs
- Cardinals vs Saints NFL | Will New Orleans Name Starting QB?
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Rams vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Ravens vs Washington Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Rumors: Jaguars Lose Travis Etienne; Swift Iffy For Lions Week 1
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Minnesota at Kansas City Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Eagles vs Jets NFL | Zach Wilson’s Final Tune-Up For Gang Green
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Packers vs Bills Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Chicago at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Indianapolis at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Steelers vs Panthers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 New England Patriots Betting Options Analysis
- NFL 2021 Green Bay Packers Betting Options Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason Week 3 Analysis: Teams to Bet Against
- NFL 2021 San Francisco 49ers Betting Options Analysis
- NFC West Notes: Cardinals Thrilled With Rookie Moore
- AFC West Notes: Broncos Ready To Make QB Call?
- Who Will Be the NFL Division Champions in 2021?
- NFL 2021-22 Season Matches to Must Bet On & Watch
- NFL 2021 New Orleans Saints Betting Options Analysis
- NFL Week 1 Betting Predictions: Underdog Teams to Wager On
- Four Bold Betting Predictions For Week 1 of the 2021 Season
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Ravens vs Panthers Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: New York at Green Bay Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Bills vs Bears Betting Analysis
- NFC North Notes: Bears Lose Starting Offensive Tackle
- AFC North Notes: Ravens’ Bateman May Open Season On Injured Reserve
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Kansas City at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Minnesota Vikings Betting Options Analysis
- Top NFL PrimeTime Matches to Wager On The 2021 Season
- NFL Minnesota Vikings Calendar Odds & Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Eagles Betting Analysis
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs Calendar Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NFL Updated Comeback Player of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Betting Predictions: Picking Which Team Will Win Each Division
- NFL 2021 Denver Broncos Betting Options Analysis