The current NFL betting favorite at Mybookie to win the 2019 NFL MVP Award is Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson, and the Heisman winner gets to show his candidacy to a national audience on Monday night as the Ravens visit the Los Angeles Rams.
How to Bet Ravens vs Rams NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Info
- When: Monday, 8:15 PM ET
- Where: LA Memorial Coliseum
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 12 Lines: Baltimore Ravens -3 (Total 46.5)
Ravens vs Rams Last Meeting
This will be the first time the Ravens play the “Los Angeles” Rams because the last meeting was in 2015 when the Rams were still in St. Louis. Baltimore won it 16-13 as Justin Tucker hit a 47-yard field goal as time expired. Baltimore was down 10 in the fourth quarter.
Rams quarterback Case Keenum fumbled when hit by Courtney Upshaw, and teammate Lawrence Guy recovered at the St. Louis 41 with 54 seconds to go. Joe Flacco moved the Ravens to the 29 — injuring his knee along the way — before Tucker delivered the game-winning kick.
Why Bet on Baltimore?
The Ravens rushed for 263 yards in their 41-7 win over Houston in Week 11. Baltimore, with 2,038 rushing yards through its first 10 games of the season, is the seventh team since 1970 and first since the 1978 New England Patriots (2,029 rushing yards) with at least 2,000 rushing yards in its first 10 games of a season. The Ravens’ 2,038 rushing yards are the fifth-most through a team’s first 10 games of a season since 1970.
Lamar Jackson completed 17-of-24 passes for 222 yards and four touchdowns in the win, adding nine rushes for 86 additional yards. His seven straight games with at least 60 yards rushing is a new NFL record by a quarterback. Jackson has 1,483 career rushing yards, surpassing Cam Newton (1,447) for the most by a quarterback in his first two seasons in NFL history.
Mark Ingram rushed 13 times for 48 yards in the Ravens’ win, adding three receptions for 37 additional yards and two touchdowns. Ingram’s four targets matched his season high. The receiving scores were his first of the year. Ingram was left all alone on the first, a 25-yarder on a coverage bust. For the second, a 12-yarder, Ingram found the sideline and ducked under a tackle before extending for the plane. He’s now up to 10 total scores through 10 games. Gus Edwards rushed eight times for 112 yards and a touchdown in the win. He had a 63-yard scoring run.
On a Streak
Coach John Harbaugh said WR Chris Moore (thumb) has a chance to suit up Monday night against the Rams. Moore hasn’t played since Week 9.
In a span of five weeks, the Ravens have beaten very good teams in the Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots and Houston Texans. Baltimore has decimated three teams whose combined record is 23-7, outscoring them by an average of 21.6 points. By collapsing the pocket and playing tight coverage, the Ravens’ defense held Russell Wilson, Tom Brady and Deshaun Watson to a combined 70.8 passer rating.
- Points per Game: 34.10
- Passing Yards: 224.80
- Rushing Yards: 203.80
- Yards per Play: 6.39
- Points per Game: 19.60
- Passing Yards: 238.60
- Rushing Yards: 94.30
- Yards per Play: 5.60
Why Bet on LA Rams?
The Rams kept their playoff hopes alive with a 17-7 home win over Chicago last Sunday. On a night when the Rams were missing two of their starting receivers and had a reworked offensive line, Los Angeles (6-4) ran it on 65.4% of its plays (34 of 52). That is the highest run percentage in Sean McVay’s three seasons as coach and only the fourth time they have gone to ground more than 60% of the time.
Todd Gurley had 25 carries for 97 yards and a touchdown and caught three passes for 36 yards. The Rams made a point to feature Gurley after his light Week 10 workload. He touched the ball on 12 of the first 17 plays and rarely came off the field, playing 75 percent of snaps. Gurley converted a goal-line carry for his touchdown.
Jared Goff completed 11-of-18 passes for 173 yards with an interception. His interception was an ill-advised throw under pressure that went directly to Roquan Smith. Goff was playing without much of a supporting cast with Robert Woods a surprise inactive. He’s had a rough start to November, with no touchdowns and three interceptions over the last two games. Woods was out for personal reasons and not clear if he will play here.
Some Good News
The Rams offensive line averaged a pass-block win rate of 53.7 percent through 10 weeks. On Sunday night against the Bears, their pass-block win rate jumped to 78.6 percent, their best rate of the season. The Rams ran play action on 47% of their dropbacks vs. Chicago. Their average entering the game was 26%. That probably helped with the pass blocking.
McVay expects fellow wideout Brandin Cooks (concussion) to return for Week 12 against the Ravens. Cooks has missed the last two games but was running routes ahead of the Sunday night Week 11 win over the Bears.
Aaron Donald was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 11. Donald had a pair of sacks, couple tackles for loss, and a pass breakup. Donald has a sack in five consecutive games, which is tied for the longest streak of his career.
- Points per Game: 24.30
- Passing Yards: 269.80
- Rushing Yards: 97.60
- Yards per Play: 5.68
- Points per Game: 19.80
- Passing Yards: 235.50
- Rushing Yards: 89.10
- Yards per Play: 4.82
Ravens vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 12 Betting Trends
- Home team is 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
- Ravens are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road
- Ravens are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games this season
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 6 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Rams are 10-2 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
- Rams are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in week 12
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Rams’ last 5 games at home
Expert Final Score Prediction for Ravens vs Rams
Baltimore Ravens 24 – Los Angeles Rams 27
More Week 12 NFL Betting News
- Patriots vs Jets NFL Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- Raiders vs Ravens NFL Week 12 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Packers vs Vikings NFL Week 12 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Steelers vs Broncos NFL Week 12 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Chargers NFL Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Giants vs Eagles NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Colts NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet 49ers vs Buccaneers NFL Week 12 Spread
- Jaguars vs Bills NFL Week 12 Lines, Preview & Pick
- Browns vs Bengals NFL Week 12 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Falcons vs Saints NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Odds & Preview
- Redskins vs Cowboys NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Lines
- How to Bet Bears vs Lions NFL Week 12 Spread & Pick
- 2018 NFL Week 12 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
Even More Ravens vs Rams Archived Betting Articles
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update October 14th Edition
- NFL Week 4 ATS Expert Analysis
- NFL Week 4 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 3 SU Expert Analysis
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 13 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 10 in 2020
- Ravens 45 vs Rams 6 Result NFL Week 12 Score | Monday Night Football
- Ravens vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Rams vs Ravens 2018 NFL Preseason Week 1 Odds
- NFL Week 3 ATS Picks Analysis
- A Look at the 2017 NFL Odds for Interceptions and Sacks