If you’re an Over/Under Total bettor that is looking to cash in on Sunday’s interesting NFC Wild Card pairing between the Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins, then you’re going to have a great opportunity to do just that, thanks to this expert betting breakdown. With the two Super Bowl odds hopefuls taking to the gridiron at FedEx Field in the Landover, Maryland on Sunday at 4:40 PM ET, let’s rock and roll!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.