If you’re an Over/Under Total bettor that is looking to cash in on Sunday’s interesting NFC Wild Card pairing between the Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins, then you’re going to have a great opportunity to do just that, thanks to this expert betting breakdown. With the two Super Bowl odds hopefuls taking to the gridiron at FedEx Field in the Landover, Maryland on Sunday at 4:40 PM ET, let’s rock and roll!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Betting Guide: Ranking starting quarterbacks in AFC East Division