R-E-L-A-X… Green Bay fans, the Packers have made the playoffs! With just four wins in their last 10 games, it’s probably not the sort-of grand playoff entry many Packers fans would have expected, but when you consider how a team like the New York Jets heartlessly missed out on the postseason games, a No. 5 Wild Card spot in the NFC is just as good as any. Fortunately or unfortunately, the Packers (10-6) have just one more chance to prove their worth in the playoff NFL lines in the form of an NFC Wild Card clash against the Washington Redskins (9-7) on Sunday, January 10th. The game, slated to start at 4:40 PM ET, will be played at the FedEx Field, Landover in Washington, with the TV broadcast being brought to you by FOX. If the Packers screw up, they’ll be packing their bags and joining the 20 teams that have already out of Super Bowl contention.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.