R-E-L-A-X… Green Bay fans, the Packers have made the playoffs! With just four wins in their last 10 games, it’s probably not the sort-of grand playoff entry many Packers fans would have expected, but when you consider how a team like the New York Jets heartlessly missed out on the postseason games, a No. 5 Wild Card spot in the NFC is just as good as any. Fortunately or unfortunately, the Packers (10-6) have just one more chance to prove their worth in the playoff NFL lines in the form of an NFC Wild Card clash against the Washington Redskins (9-7) on Sunday, January 10th. The game, slated to start at 4:40 PM ET, will be played at the FedEx Field, Landover in Washington, with the TV broadcast being brought to you by FOX. If the Packers screw up, they’ll be packing their bags and joining the 20 teams that have already out of Super Bowl contention.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis