The New Orleans Saints (3-2) are 7.5-point favorites when they host the Carolina Panthers (3-3) in an NFC South matchup on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The point total is set at 51.5 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in all five outings this season.
- New Orleans has put together a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have put an average of 30.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 7.1 more than the 23.5 the Panthers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 23.5 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Just three of Carolina’s six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- Carolina is 3-3 against the spread.
- The average points per game output for the Panthers this season, 23, is seven fewer than the 30 the Saints have given up in each contest.
- Carolina is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when they score at least 23 points this season.
- New Orleans is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30 points.
|Panthers (+7.5)||Over (51.5)||Saints 29 Panthers 25|
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in 100% of their games this year (five of five opportunities).
- The Panthers have played in two games this season (out of six total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 51.5 points.
- The Saints and the Panthers combine to average 2.1 more points per game than the total of 51.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 53.5 points per game, 2.0 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Saints games this season is 9.1 more points than the over/under of 51.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 5.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Saints vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, New Orleans holds a 4-1 advantage over Carolina. The Saints and Panthers have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. New Orleans has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 133 points while Carolina scored 104.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Saints||Panthers||-13.5||45||-770||+575||379-329 NO||42-10 NO|
|11/24/2019||Saints||Saints||-9.5||46.5||-420||+350||418-351 NO||34-31 NO|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||374-294 CAR||33-14 CAR|
|12/17/2018||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||346-247 NO||12-9 NO|
|12/3/2017||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||400-279 NO||31-21 NO|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three contests.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.7 points over their last three games, 11.2 more than the 51.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Carolina has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Carolina has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 43.3 combined points over their last three games, 8.2 less than this matchup’s over/under of 51.5.
Saints: DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), CB Janoris Jenkins: Questionable (Shoulder), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), RB Ty Montgomery: Questionable (Hamstring), OL Nick Easton: Questionable (Concussion), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), WR Michael Thomas: Questionable (Ankle), CB Justin Hardee: Questionable (Hamstring), ILB Chase Hansen: Out (Hip), WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey: Out (Undisclosed), WR Deonte Harris: Questionable (Hamstring), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
Panthers: DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), C Tyler Larsen: Out (Illness), G Michael Schofield III: Out (Illness), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), CB Eli Apple: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Juston Burris: Questionable (Ribs), RB Christian McCaffrey: Out (Ankle), WR Curtis Samuel: Questionable (Knee), DE Yetur Gross-Matos: Out (Ankle), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition