It’s easy to look at the overall record of a team during the course of a season and judge them solely on that, but the win/loss record doesn’t always tell the whole story. The San Diego Chargers will head to Atlanta in Week 7 with a 2-4 record, but were it not for some late game implosions, this could just as easily be a team sitting at 6-0. The Falcons are one of the more surprising teams of the season, as no-one expected them to be atop the NFC South at this stage of the season. They have played some killer offensive football, and have taken advantage of a surprisingly poor showing from the Carolina Panthers this year. These are two good teams that both have some room for improvement. The Chargers need to get better at closing games out, and the Falcons need to play a little tighter on defense. Atlanta is coming into this match-up as a 6.5-point favorite as they look to bounce back from a tough loss last week. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?