It’s easy to look at the overall record of a team during the course of a season and judge them solely on that, but the win/loss record doesn’t always tell the whole story. The San Diego Chargers will head to Atlanta in Week 7 with a 2-4 record, but were it not for some late game implosions, this could just as easily be a team sitting at 6-0. The Falcons are one of the more surprising teams of the season, as no-one expected them to be atop the NFC South at this stage of the season. They have played some killer offensive football, and have taken advantage of a surprisingly poor showing from the Carolina Panthers this year. These are two good teams that both have some room for improvement. The Chargers need to get better at closing games out, and the Falcons need to play a little tighter on defense. Atlanta is coming into this match-up as a 6.5-point favorite as they look to bounce back from a tough loss last week. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition