It’s easy to look at the overall record of a team during the course of a season and judge them solely on that, but the win/loss record doesn’t always tell the whole story. The San Diego Chargers will head to Atlanta in Week 7 with a 2-4 record, but were it not for some late game implosions, this could just as easily be a team sitting at 6-0. The Falcons are one of the more surprising teams of the season, as no-one expected them to be atop the NFC South at this stage of the season. They have played some killer offensive football, and have taken advantage of a surprisingly poor showing from the Carolina Panthers this year. These are two good teams that both have some room for improvement. The Chargers need to get better at closing games out, and the Falcons need to play a little tighter on defense. Atlanta is coming into this match-up as a 6.5-point favorite as they look to bounce back from a tough loss last week. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.