Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts have been installed as slight NFL betting favorites in their Week 3 showdown against the San Diego Chargers this Sunday. But with a 0-2 record and a mistake-filled defense, the Colts find themselves in a very precarious position in the NFL lines, especially now that they will be going against a highly-motivated Chargers team that is coming off a morale-boosting 38-15 rout of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Will the Colts hold steady as betting favorites, or will the Chargers come through with the NFL odds upset? Read on as we break it down in the online sportsbetting preview prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.