Both the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers need new stadiums in their cities. Both tried to move to Los Angeles for this season but lost out to the Rams. San Diego could go next year if the city doesn’t approve a new stadium this November. If the Bolts get their building, then the Raiders are allowed to go to L.A. if they choose. So Sunday could be the final time these long-time AFC West rivals face off in Oakland. Be sure to check out for more NFL odds by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.