Welcome back Collin Kaepernick, or maybe not. Like him or not, Kaepernick will be gracing your TV screens this Sunday, and not because he will be protesting with the kneeling down and all during the national anthem, as he’s done since the preseason, but for real football reasons as a starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers. Whether or not Kaep will be able to make a strong mark on the field against the Buffalo Bills remains to be seen, but it should sure be fun to watch the dual-threat try to resuscitate his once-upon-a-time glorious career, right? Whatever! Let’s get down to the real business and preview our way into the Niners at Bills NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition