For the defending Super Bowl Champions, it’s time to forget about the successes of a few months ago, and time to start thinking about the large target on you back. Any team who has ever won a title will tell you that defending it is harder than winning it in the first place, simply because everyone else wants a piece of the champion. The Denver Broncos essentially won it all with superior defensive play last year, and the general consensus is that they are going to have to go about things the exact same way this time around, mostly because Manning is gone, and an adequate replacement isn’t really in place. While that is a pretty big problem to have, it pales in comparison to what is going on in San Francisco. The 49ers look like a total shambles, and with the NFC West looking to be stronger than usual this season, they could be in for a rough go of things. They are way down in the Super Bowl betting odds, and I don’t see them doing much to change that as the season progresses.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.