What happens in the preseason rarely sets the tone for the regular season, but there are a couple of exceptions to that rule. A major injury, such as the one suffered by Tony Romo in Dallas, can be cause for concern, as can negative attention being directed towards an individual player. The San Francisco 49ers have had more than their fair share of negativity in the past couple of seasons, and it looks as though they are going to start this coming season with more of the same. While it was certainly Colin Kaepernick’s right to sit through the National Anthem in preseason, it is a decision that has garnered him a lot of negative press. You understand his decision to do what he did, but the way in which he chose to do it is what is being questioned. This is a guy who is on the brink of being the starting QB in San Francisco this season, but you now have to wonder if he has taken himself out of the picture with his actions. It’s going to be interesting to see how much playing time he gets on Thursday against the Chargers as well as the latest online NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.