We are getting down to crunch time before the 50th Super Bowl in National Football League history. This game is going to take place at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara California, which is the new home of the San Francisco 49ers. This year’s Super Bowl features two new teams from a season ago, in which the New England Patriots downed the Seattle Seahawks. Once the NFC and AFC Championship games were over, Vegas had the online sportsbook betting lines ready for Super Bowl 50. While the point spread for the Super Bowl has changed significantly since its opening day, the total has stayed the same.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.