The Seattle Seahawks (5-0) are 3.5-point favorites as they aim to extend their five-game winning streak in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (4-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The contest’s over/under is set at 56.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Most of Seattle’s games this year — three out of five — have gone over the point total (60%).
- Seattle has compiled a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 3-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 33.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 15.1 more than the 18.7 the Cardinals have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 33.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 18.7 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have put together a 3-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Most of Arizona’s games this year — five out of six — have failed to go over the point total (83.3%).
- Arizona has put together a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed 27 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.7 the Cardinals have scored.
- In games where Arizona scores at least 27.7 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 27 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
|Cardinals (+3.5)||Under (56.5)||Seahawks 28 Cardinals 27|
- The average total the Seahawks have had set in matchups this season is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 10.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 56.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of five opportunities (60%) this year.
- The Cardinals have played in zero games this year (out of six total matchups — 0% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 56.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (61.5) than this game’s total of 56.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.8 less points per game (45.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 56.5 points.
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against Arizona over the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Seahawks and Cardinals are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Seattle outscored Arizona 111-104 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-8||51||-385||+320||412-224 ARI||27-13 ARI|
|9/29/2019||Seahawks||Cardinals||-5.5||49||-240||+205||340-321 SEA||27-10 SEA|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||291-198 SEA||27-24 SEA|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||331-263 SEA||20-17 SEA|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||296-259 SEA||26-24 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 2.2 points more than the 56.5 total given for this matchup.
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Cardinals have averaged a total of 46.7 combined points in their last three games, 9.8 fewer than this game’s over/under of 56.5.
- Arizona has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Arizona. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Seahawks: G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Knee), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Hip), RB Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Groin), SS Lano Hill: Questionable (Back), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), OLB Rasheem Green: Out (Neck), CB D.J. Reed: Out (Pectoral), G Phil Haynes: Out (Hip), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), DT Anthony Rush: Questionable (Knee), TE Colby Parkinson: Out (Fractured Foot), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), LB Jordyn Brooks: Questionable (Knee), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Cardinals: OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), G J.R. Sweezy: Out (Elbow), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), TE Maxx Williams: Out (Ankle), OLB Kylie Fitts: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Jalen Thompson: Questionable (Ankle), DT Rashard Lawrence: Out (Calf)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round