San Francisco beat Seattle in Week 17. That sent the Seahawks to the fifth seed in the NFC Playoffs. On Sunday, the Seahawks start their Super Bowl quest with a battle against the Eagles. Philadelphia won the NFC East by virtue of their 34-17 Week 17 victory over the New York Giants. Will the scorching Eagles move on in the playoffs? Or, will the Seahawks get back on the winning track?
Seahawks vs Eagles NFL Wildcard Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Jan. 5 at 4:40 pm ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- ATS Odds: Seahawks -2
- Over/Under Total Odds: 46
Why the Seattle Seahawks are a good bet -2?
Up until the final 2 weeks of the season, the Seattle Seahawks were in line for a first-round bye. But a loss to the Arizona Cardinals in Week 16 and then Week 17’s loss to San Francisco sent them to this wildcard matchup. Seattle remains a top team, though. Russell Wilson should drive the Seahawks to plenty of touchdowns while the defense has played tough against better teams like San Francisco. Give Seattle a shot to win and cover.
- Total Yards: 374.4
- Passing Yards: 236.9
- Rushing Yards: 137.5
- Points Scored: 25.3
- Total Yards: 381.6
- Passing Yards: 236.9
- Rushing Yards: 117.7
- Points Allowed: 24.9
Why the Philadelphia Eagles are a good bet +2?
Only the New Orleans Saints are as hot as the Philadelphia Eagles heading into the NFL Postseason. The Eagles have won 3 games in a row. It’s almost as if they flipped the switch after the loss to Miami. Philadelphia beat Washington 37-27. The Eagles ended Dallas’ season with a 17-9 win in Week 16. They then blasted the Giants to secure the NFC East title. There’s no reason to believe the hot Eagles won’t add another win on Sunday.
- Total Yards: 360.8
- Passing Yards: 239.6
- Rushing Yards: 121.2
- Points Scored: 24.1
- Total Yards: 331.7
- Passing Yards: 241.6
- Rushing Yards: 90.1
- Points Allowed: 22.1
NFL Wild Card Betting Trends for Seattle Seahawks vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Seahawks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Seattle is 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 road games
- Seahawks are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games on grass
- Over is 5-1 in Seahawks last 6 road playoff games
- Seahawks are 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 playoff games
- Eagles are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games as a home underdog
- Philadelphia is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS win
- Under is 5-1 in Eagles last 6 games as a home underdog
Seahawks vs Eagles Final NFL Wild Card Betting Analysis
Seattle was the better team for most of the season. The Eagles are the better team in the last month. While Philadelphia has gelled on both sides of the football, the Seahawks have languished. The Rams started the slide with a 28-12 win over the Seahawks in Week 14.
Since then, Seattle hasn’t even covered. They lost straight up to Arizona and San Francisco. They only beat the Panthers by 6 points for a push. The problem Seattle has is on offense. That’s bad news for this Wildcard game because Carson Wentz didn’t throw a pick in December. Wentz will outplay Wilson on Sunday. Not only that, but the Eagles’ secondary has caught up to their excellent defensive line. Eagles win straight up.
NFL Wild Card Free Pick: Eagles moneyline
More NFL Playoffs Betting News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?