San Francisco beat Seattle in Week 17. That sent the Seahawks to the fifth seed in the NFC Playoffs. On Sunday, the Seahawks start their Super Bowl quest with a battle against the Eagles. Philadelphia won the NFC East by virtue of their 34-17 Week 17 victory over the New York Giants. Will the scorching Eagles move on in the playoffs? Or, will the Seahawks get back on the winning track?
Seahawks vs Eagles NFL Wildcard Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Jan. 5 at 4:40 pm ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- ATS Odds: Seahawks -2
- Over/Under Total Odds: 46
Why the Seattle Seahawks are a good bet -2?
Up until the final 2 weeks of the season, the Seattle Seahawks were in line for a first-round bye. But a loss to the Arizona Cardinals in Week 16 and then Week 17’s loss to San Francisco sent them to this wildcard matchup. Seattle remains a top team, though. Russell Wilson should drive the Seahawks to plenty of touchdowns while the defense has played tough against better teams like San Francisco. Give Seattle a shot to win and cover.
- Total Yards: 374.4
- Passing Yards: 236.9
- Rushing Yards: 137.5
- Points Scored: 25.3
- Total Yards: 381.6
- Passing Yards: 236.9
- Rushing Yards: 117.7
- Points Allowed: 24.9
Why the Philadelphia Eagles are a good bet +2?
Only the New Orleans Saints are as hot as the Philadelphia Eagles heading into the NFL Postseason. The Eagles have won 3 games in a row. It’s almost as if they flipped the switch after the loss to Miami. Philadelphia beat Washington 37-27. The Eagles ended Dallas’ season with a 17-9 win in Week 16. They then blasted the Giants to secure the NFC East title. There’s no reason to believe the hot Eagles won’t add another win on Sunday.
- Total Yards: 360.8
- Passing Yards: 239.6
- Rushing Yards: 121.2
- Points Scored: 24.1
- Total Yards: 331.7
- Passing Yards: 241.6
- Rushing Yards: 90.1
- Points Allowed: 22.1
NFL Wild Card Betting Trends for Seattle Seahawks vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Seahawks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Seattle is 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 road games
- Seahawks are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games on grass
- Over is 5-1 in Seahawks last 6 road playoff games
- Seahawks are 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 playoff games
- Eagles are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games as a home underdog
- Philadelphia is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS win
- Under is 5-1 in Eagles last 6 games as a home underdog
Seahawks vs Eagles Final NFL Wild Card Betting Analysis
Seattle was the better team for most of the season. The Eagles are the better team in the last month. While Philadelphia has gelled on both sides of the football, the Seahawks have languished. The Rams started the slide with a 28-12 win over the Seahawks in Week 14.
Since then, Seattle hasn’t even covered. They lost straight up to Arizona and San Francisco. They only beat the Panthers by 6 points for a push. The problem Seattle has is on offense. That’s bad news for this Wildcard game because Carson Wentz didn’t throw a pick in December. Wentz will outplay Wilson on Sunday. Not only that, but the Eagles’ secondary has caught up to their excellent defensive line. Eagles win straight up.
NFL Wild Card Free Pick: Eagles moneyline
More NFL Playoffs Betting News
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis