There are many teams that view the Wild Card Weekend as nothing more than a consolation prize of sorts for the 8 teams taking part. While it certainly is tough to win it all from the Wild Card position, it is certainly not impossible. There are many NFL betting fans who are looking at the Seahawks (+450) as a legitimate contender, but Seattle still has a very tricky road trip to US Bank Stadium in Minnesota before they can mix it up with the big boys. This game is set for Sunday, January 10 at 1:05 EST on NBC. The Seahawks are a 5.5-point favorite heading into this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.