After keeping veteran head coach Jeff Fisher way too long in a stint that never resulted in playoff appearance, the Los Angeles Rams are ‘going the other way’ by hiring not only the youngest head coach in the league today, but the youngest head coach in league history. Now, thanks to the Rams’ surprising hire of 30-year-old Sean McVay, you could cash in big, whether the baby-faced head coach makes it through the 2017 or not! Let’s examine the value-packed NFL futures odds centered on McVay’s first season with the Rams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.