The start of the new football season is still a few months away, but we already have some NFL odds up that we can talk about ahead of the opening kick-off. One of my favorite parts of the preseason is looking at the upcoming schedule and trying to decide how many wins and losses each team will out together in the coming year. What really makes things fun is when the bookies release the OVER/UNDER numbers for wins for each team, as we ae all then able to compare our numbers with what the bookies deliver. The sportsbooks do a fantastic job of putting these numbers together, and it is not very often that they are well off the mark. There are always a few teams that either go well beyond, or fall well short of the predicted number, as injuries, poor play, and several other factors decide how a season will go. I am now going to pick out a few teams who I think will go better or worse than the win totals that the bookies have them listed at.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.