One of the more intriguing types of match-ups that we often get in the NFL is when you have a good offensive team going against a tough defensive team. What you get is a battle of wills between a pair of units that believe they can be better than the other. I don’t know what the exact record is in these types of games, but it does seem that the defensive side comes out on top on a more regular basis. That would appear to have things fall in favor of the defensively-minded Seattle Seahawks, as they head to New Orleans this weekend as a 2.5-point favorite to face a Saints team that usually lives or dies on the arm of Drew Brees. The fact that the seemingly more talented Seahawks have a pretty small spread to top tell you just how unsure the bookies are about how these types of match-ups go. This is certainly going to be one of the more intriguing games on the NFL Week 8 schedule this coming Sunday afternoon.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?