One of the more intriguing types of match-ups that we often get in the NFL is when you have a good offensive team going against a tough defensive team. What you get is a battle of wills between a pair of units that believe they can be better than the other. I don’t know what the exact record is in these types of games, but it does seem that the defensive side comes out on top on a more regular basis. That would appear to have things fall in favor of the defensively-minded Seattle Seahawks, as they head to New Orleans this weekend as a 2.5-point favorite to face a Saints team that usually lives or dies on the arm of Drew Brees. The fact that the seemingly more talented Seahawks have a pretty small spread to top tell you just how unsure the bookies are about how these types of match-ups go. This is certainly going to be one of the more intriguing games on the NFL Week 8 schedule this coming Sunday afternoon.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.