In the years since the salary cap was introduced to the NFL, we have seen a level of parity arrive that is unlike anything that came before. It’s good for the game as a whole, but online betting fans of individual teams have come to understand that there are going to be periods of ups and downs, with teams forced to rebuild and restructure once they get into cap trouble. Then there are teams like the Oakland Raiders, who seemed unwilling to spend for so many years, and who quickly became a laughing stock of the league. There has been a definite shift in the past couple of seasons, and that shift could become seismic this year if this teams plays up to its potential. They have drafted well over the past 2 or 3 seasons, and have added some talent that gives them a real depth at every position. They will get a good test in their final preseason game when they welcome in the Seattle Seahawks, who have been the model of consistency during the Pete Carroll era.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.