In the years since the salary cap was introduced to the NFL, we have seen a level of parity arrive that is unlike anything that came before. It’s good for the game as a whole, but online betting fans of individual teams have come to understand that there are going to be periods of ups and downs, with teams forced to rebuild and restructure once they get into cap trouble. Then there are teams like the Oakland Raiders, who seemed unwilling to spend for so many years, and who quickly became a laughing stock of the league. There has been a definite shift in the past couple of seasons, and that shift could become seismic this year if this teams plays up to its potential. They have drafted well over the past 2 or 3 seasons, and have added some talent that gives them a real depth at every position. They will get a good test in their final preseason game when they welcome in the Seattle Seahawks, who have been the model of consistency during the Pete Carroll era.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis