Despite winning 10 games and winning the NFC West, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks (10-5 SU, 8-8 ATS) have been wildly inconsistent this season, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. Still, with a powerful defense – and an offense that can clearly improve – the Seahawks have the look of a team that won’t be dispatched easily this postseason – if at all. Thanks to the expert betting analysis that you’re about to get on Pete Carroll’s squad, you’re going to have a great idea of just what to expect out of Seattle this postseason. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.