Most people who wager on a regular basis assume that the NFL spreads put in place by the bookies are based solely on the performances and abilities of the teams going head to head. While that certainly plays a role, it’s worth noting that the betting lines are also shaped by having a knowledge of how the betting public are going to play their money. There are a number of factors that will result in a line moving in one direction or another, and it’s usually injuries or weather that are the cause. The line will also move if one side or the other is getting a little too much of the betting money. Bookies are all about mitigating risk, and they will shift that line if they get the sense that they might take a bath on a single game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.