Any football game can turn on a single play, but for the most part, it is what happens over the course of a game that decides who wins. When you look at the key statistics of the teams that make it to the Super Bowl, you tend to find that they excel in all those key areas. You need a little bit of luck along the way, but for the most part, it is doing the right things consistently that win you a championship. With Super Bowl 51 betting lines upon us, we thought it might be a good idea to look at the statistics that generally decide who wins. Sure, that one play may still end up being a factor, but the team that wins the following battles will be the one most likely to hoist the Lombardi Trophy on Sunday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.