Okay NFL gaming enthusiasts, it’s going to be ‘on like popcorn’ when the underdog Cincinnati Bengals try to take down the explosive Pittsburgh Steelers in their AFC Wild Card pairing on Saturday, Jan. 9, live from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati at 8:15 PM ET. You see, despite posting a better record in the regular season to both, win the AFC North and gain home field advantage in their opening round matchup, the Bengals will be forced to beat the Steelers without starting quarterback Andy Dalton under center. Now, let’s find out if the Bengals can bring home the bacon as slight home underdogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.