And one for the . pic.twitter.com/rxwIZnP4Y9— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) January 7, 2016
Divisional hostilities will be renewed on Saturday, January 9 at 8:15 PM EST when the Pittsburgh Steelers head into Paul Brown Stadium to face the Cincinnati Bengals in a Wild Card playoff match-up. The Steelers have been installed as a 3-point online betting favorite on the road, and while that might come as a surprise to some, you have to remember that the Bengals have one major injury concern casting a shadow over their playoff hopes.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.