Pittsburgh heads to Arizona in Week 14 hoping to continue their playoff push. The Steelers have a 7-5 record. That puts them into position for a playoff berth. To keep their playoff position, Pittsburgh must continue to win. Will the Steelers take another step towards the postseason? Or, will the Cardinals make it a backward step? Keep reading for the NFL odds, analysis and a free pick for Steelers vs Cardinals!
Steelers vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, Dec.8 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ
- TV: CBS
- ATS Odds: Steelers -2 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 43 ½
Why the Pittsburgh Steelers are a good bet -2 ½?
Pittsburgh started their third-string quarterback in Week 13. Look what happened? Devlin Hodges led the Steelers to an improbable 20-13 win over the rival Cleveland Browns. Hodges didn’t produce Peyton Manning like stats. He did make the offense efficient. He also only threw a single interception. Pittsburgh’s defense has played like one of the best units in football the past 6 weeks. If Hodges plays within himself, the Steelers defense will do the rest.
- Total Yards: 291.3
- Passing Yards: 200.5
- Rushing Yards: 90.8
- Points Scored: 19.7
- Total Yards: 317.2
- Passing Yards: 213.5
- Rushing Yards: 103.7
- Points Allowed: 18.8
Why Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +2 ½?
The Arizona Cardinals have sputtered straight up in their last 4. They remain one of the top teams in the NFL against the spread, though. The Cardinals are 7-4-1 ATS. They’ve gone 2-1-1 ATS in their last 4. Pittsburgh’s defense is tough. It won’t be easy to break down. But Kyler Murray can run or pass the football. That should keep the Steelers’ D guessing.
- Total Yards: 331.8
- Passing Yards: 217.7
- Rushing Yards: 114.1
- Points Scored: 21.2
- Total Yards: 426.3
- Passing Yards: 307.5
- Rushing Yards: 118.8
- Points Allowed: 29.2
NFL Betting Trends for Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals
- Steelers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games
- Steelers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games
- The total went UNDER in 6 of Pittsburgh’s last 7 games
- Cardinals are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS loss
- Cardinals are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 6 of Arizona’s last 8 games against Pittsburgh
Steelers vs Cardinals Final NFL Betting Analysis
Arizona suffered a massive beating at the hands of Jared Goff and the L.A. Rams in Week 13. Goff threw for 424 yards and 2 touchdowns. Devlin Hodges doesn’t have to play like Jared Goff for the Steelers to win this game on Sunday.
If Hodges doesn’t make any mistakes, the Steelers win and cover. Arizona has a good offense. It faces one of the better defenses in the NFL on Dec. 8, though. Only one team has scored more than 21 points against the Steelers in the past 6 weeks. Pittsburgh beat Indianapolis 26-24 in that game.
The Steelers allow 18.8 points on average from 317.2 yards per. Arizona won’t move the football with consistency. That means, Pittsburgh takes this SU and ATS.
NFL Free Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers -2 ½
More NFL Week 14 Betting News
- Giants vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Titans vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Game Info & Betting Pick
- Bengals vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Seahawks vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- 49ers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 14 Spread, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Chiefs vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 14 Spread, Game Info & Betting Preview
- NFL Picks Week 14 (Ep. 761)
- Broncos vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Lions vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Steelers vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 14 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Colts vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week 14 Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 759)