An expected tight showdown will see the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-0) hit the field as 1.0-point favorites against the Tennessee Titans (5-0) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at . Both teams are on five-game winning streaks. The contest’s over/under is set at 52.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel:
- Location: ,
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Most of Pittsburgh’s games this year — three out of five — have hit the over (60%).
- Pittsburgh has put together a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 1.0-point favorites.
- The Steelers have put an average of 31.2 points per game on the scoreboard this season, six more than the 25.2 the Titans have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 25.2 points or fewer this year, the Titans have pieced together a 2-0 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a losing 2-3 record against the spread.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in four out of five opportunities this season (80%).
- The Titans have averaged 14.0 more points this season (32.8) than the Steelers have allowed (18.8).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 32.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 18.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
|Titans (+1)||Under (52.5)||Titans 33 Steelers 20|
- The Steelers’ average point total in outings this season is 50, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- Titans games this year have averaged an over/under of 58 points, 5.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have put up more than 52.5 points in 20% of their outings this season (one of five opportunities).
- The Titans have played in four games this season (out of five total matchups — 80% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 52.5 points.
- The Steelers and the Titans combine to average 11.5 more points per game than the total of 52.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 less points per game (44) than this game’s over/under of 52.5 points.
Steelers vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh has an edge against Tennessee over the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Pittsburgh outscored Tennessee 137-100 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/16/2017||Steelers||349-316 PIT||40-17 PIT|
|11/17/2014||Titans||386-312 PIT||27-24 PIT|
|9/8/2013||Steelers||229-194 TEN||16-9 TEN|
|10/11/2012||Titans||412-359 PIT||26-23 TEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.7 points in their last three games, 1.2 more than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tennessee has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Tennessee has gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Titans have averaged a total of 65.7 combined points in their last three games, 13.2 greater than this game’s over/under of 52.5.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Titans: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington NFC Wild Card Round: Opening Line and Early Picks January 9, 2021
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans: Line and Early Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Bears at Saints: January 10, 2021 Odds and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- NFL 2021 Draft Order Breakdown Update
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Early Sunday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Early Saturday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 16
- NFL Rumors & Betting News December 31st Edition
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Dec. 31st Update
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021