In the NFL, reaching the playoffs is considered as a mark for distinguishing elite teams in the league, and rightfully so, but nothing spells greatness in the league than winning in the postseason games. The problem, however, is that handicapping the NFL playoffs is far from easy. Favorites and underdogs win and lose games interchangeably, in-form teams falter unexpectedly, cold teams get hot out of nowhere and the NFL lines shift like every other hour from one sportsbook to another. But then again, no one is complaining; all that unpredictability is the reason the NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl remain popular in America and across the world, at large. And as you’d expect, there’s no silver bullet that can be used to shoot down the problems and challenges in NFL betting during the playoffs, but using the tips below, we are confident that your wagers in the postseason NFL odds will change for the better.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition