In the NFL, reaching the playoffs is considered as a mark for distinguishing elite teams in the league, and rightfully so, but nothing spells greatness in the league than winning in the postseason games. The problem, however, is that handicapping the NFL playoffs is far from easy. Favorites and underdogs win and lose games interchangeably, in-form teams falter unexpectedly, cold teams get hot out of nowhere and the NFL lines shift like every other hour from one sportsbook to another. But then again, no one is complaining; all that unpredictability is the reason the NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl remain popular in America and across the world, at large. And as you’d expect, there’s no silver bullet that can be used to shoot down the problems and challenges in NFL betting during the playoffs, but using the tips below, we are confident that your wagers in the postseason NFL odds will change for the better.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.