The last time I poured my heart this deeply on writing, I was talking about why Denver Broncos were the best pick against New England in the AFC Championship Game and why you were better off going against the public by wagering on an UNDER total in that game. As it turned out, I was right on both accounts; Denver won the game and covered the spread as 3-point underdogs and UNDER bettors equally got paid in the total lines. Ahead of the Super Bowl 50 betting matchup, here I am again. And yes, I am still MANNING this place with the same Denver gospel. More than ever before, I am strongly convinced that THIS ONE’S FOR PEYTON!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.