The AFC Conference Championship features two teams we’ve never seen in this position before..just kidding. 11 out of the past 15 AFC championship games have either featured Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning. Although we’ve seen this position before, we’ve never seen these teams as complete as they are right now. Both feature a multitude of all-pro players at various positions. Teams once known for their offense, are now known for being a two-headed dragon, complete with a great offense, and a great defense. This matchup will be featured on CBS at 3:00 EST, so be sure to tune in to watch this battle at Mile High Stadium. the odds set at -165 for the Patriots, and +145 for the Broncos. The Patriots are 3 point favorites, so this game is projected to be very close and could come down to the last few minutes, as many Brady vs Manning matchups end up. As previously mentioned, you can watch the game on CBS, but you can also watch it online here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.