We are now at the stage of the season where the defenses get to strut their stuff, as it usually takes a great defensive effort to get a team past the NFC Conference Championship Game and into the Super Bowl. The Arizona Cardinals are a lot better defensively than they are given credit for, and that unit is going to have to come up big this weekend when they face the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. The game is set to go on Sunday, January 24 at 6:40 PM EST on Fox. Click here for our NFL betting lines.
While Cam Newton has improved dramatically in the passing game this year, he beats teams with his feet more often than not. He also has a solid RB in Jonathan Stewart, but both of those guys are going to have a hard time running the ball against a hard-nosed Cardinals defense. Arizona allowed just 91.3 rushing yards per game this season, and limited their opponents to just 39.9 yards per carry. While they gave up 132 yards on the ground to the Packers in the Divisional Game, it should be noted that 61 of those yards came on a single play.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.