One of the best prop bets when wagering on the Super Bowl is always the “First to Score odds”. It’s fun to predict who is going to be the first team and first person in the game to get into the end zone. You need to be careful when making this bet that you are taking the “First Touchdown” or the “First Score”. It makes a huge difference, because if taking the first to score, a field goal would ruin your plans. Let’s take a look at MyBookie’s online sportsbook odds to score the first touchdown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.