The Carolina Panthers have been putting points on the board like crazy this postseason. The Denver Broncos have been shutting down the opposition and making opposing future Hall of Fame quarterbacks look as clueless as an inexperienced rookie. Something’s gotta’ give when the two conference champions square off in Super Bowl 50 on Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 6:30 PM ET, live from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California. If you’re looking to cash in on the NFL championship game total, then you’re going to enjoy this expert game total analysis and accompanying free pick.
How To Bet The Broncos vs. Panthers Super Bowl 50 Game Total Odds & TV InfoWhen: Sunday, February 7, 2015Kickoff: 6:30 PM ETWhere: Santa Clara, CAStadium: Levi’s StadiumSpread: Panthers -5Moneyline: Carolina -220 vs Denver +190Game Total: 45Watch: CBSStream: CBS SportsListen: Carolina vs DenverThe Super Bowl 50 game total is sitting at the same 45 points it opened at.
Why Bet the OverBecause the Panthers have been putting points on the board like it’s going out of style! Carolina led the league in scoring during the regular season and have picked up right where they left off in the postseason. The Panthers put 31 points on the board against Seattle in the divisional round and hung an insane 49 points on Arizona in their NFC Championship game victory on Sunday.The Panthers have scored at least 31 points in eight of their last 10 games while scoring 38 points or more six times and reaching the 40-point plateau three times. Now, check out these key trends for the Panthers.
- Over is 4-0 in Panthers last 4 playoff games.
- Over is 6-0 in Panthers last 6 games following a straight up win of more than 14 points.
- Over is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games overall.
- Over is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games on grass.
- Over is 6-2 in Panthers last 8 games following a straight up win.
- Over is 15-5-1 in Panthers last 21 games following an ATS win.
- Over is 20-7-1 in Panthers last 28 vs. a team with a winning record.
Why Bet the UnderBecause the Denver Broncos have been shutting down their opponents and consistently playing Under their O/U game totals. The Broncos limited Pittsburgh’s explosive offense to just 16 points in their AFC divisional round win almost three weeks ago and pounded the snot out of New England en route to their narrow 20-18 AFC title game win on Sunday.Denver has limited four of their last 10 opponents to 15 points or less while holding three of their last four opponents dating back to the regular season to 17 points or less. The Broncos finished the regular season ranked first in total defense and have four Pro Bowlers on the defensive side of the ball that are all legitimate game-changing playmakers.Now, check out these key Over/Under trends for the Broncos.
- Under is 5-1 in Broncos last 6 playoff games.
- Under is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Under is 5-2 in Broncos last 7 games overall.
- Under is 5-2 in Broncos last 7 games on grass.
- Under is 5-2 in Broncos last 7 games following an ATS win.
- Under is 5-2 in Broncos last 7 vs. a team with a winning record.