The Division Champs are set. pic.twitter.com/QxBjuQDD52— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) January 4, 2016
If you are a fan of one of the 12 teams heading into the playoffs this NFL betting season, you probably have a pretty good idea of which team you would like to face in Super Bowl 50. Things are a little different for the unbiased fan, though, as there are certain match-ups that they would love to see when the big game rolls around on Sunday, February 7 in Santa Clara, California. Let’s take a look at 3 possible match-ups that would be fun to see.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.