Watch Online Here We see the Panthers as 3 point favorites coming into this one, but this line may change as more bets come in. Be sure to check back on mybookie.ag to find updated odds throughout the course of the week.
RB Fozzy Whittaker (ankle) was a full participant in practice. #AZvsCAR— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) January 20, 2016
When all is said and done, we’re left with two teams, the Carolina Panthers, and the Arizona Cardinals. One is going home, and one is heading to the Super Bowl. Both teams have played lights-out all season long. While the Cardinals narrowly escaped a comeback from the Green Bay Packers, the Panthers felt the same way after nearly surrendering a 31 point lead against the Seahawks. This game will be played at 6:40 EST on the 24th of January at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. For our NFL betting lines, click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.