Thanks to their impressive wins on Sunday, the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos are the last two teams standing in the race for the Super Bowl 50 trophy. The Panthers virtually have everything but experience to win the title under the electrifying leadership of quarterback Cam Newton. The Broncos, meanwhile, are a living testimony that defenses wins championships and Peyton Manning looks to have some oil left in the tank for arguably the most important game of his life. But what do the NFL betting trends have to say about this epic clash in Santa Clara?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.