The action-packed 2015-16 NFL season will come to a deserving end when Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers (17-1, #1 seed in the NFC) go against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos (14-4, #1 seed in the AFC) at Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara for Super Bowl 50 after both teams impressively won their respective conference championships. Ahead of this thriller set to be played on the first Sunday of February 2016, let’s have a go at it, checking out its early Super Bowl 50 odds, predictions and picks, along with details on how and where to watch the marquee face-off.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.