If you want to ‘keep it simple’ and back one or more of the betting favorites to win Super Bowl 50 and you want to know which teams are most likely to cash in against their value-packed championship odds, then you’ve com to the right place! In this expert betting breakdown, I’m going to highlight the top six favorites to win it all while offering up a brief prediction on just what will happen to each team this postseason. With the start of the 2016 NFL playoffs set to get underway in a mere matter of hours, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.