The high-powered Carolina Panthers offense has led them all the way to the NFC Conference Championship, but they have also had a lot of help from a defense that is all too often overlooked. The Panthers defense will be put to the test in a big way this weekend when they have to go up against the might of the Arizona Cardinals. The game will be held at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte on Sunday, January 24 at 6:40 PM EST on Fox. To view our NFL betting lines, click here.
When you are able to stop the run in the way that the Panthers can, you then allow the defense to blitz in a big way. Carolina got to Russell Wilson of the Seahawks time and again last weekend, registering 5 sacks. Carson Palmer, the QB they will be facing in the NFC Championship Game, is nowhere near as mobile as Wilson is, which means he could be spending a lot of time evading tackles and throwing off the back foot. The Panthers gave up 322.9 yards per game this season, which was good for 4th in the NFL, and they only surrendered 19.2 PPG, which was good for 6th. They had 44 sacks in the regular season, and had Kawaan Short lead the way with 11.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.