The high-powered Carolina Panthers offense has led them all the way to the NFC Conference Championship, but they have also had a lot of help from a defense that is all too often overlooked. The Panthers defense will be put to the test in a big way this weekend when they have to go up against the might of the Arizona Cardinals. The game will be held at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte on Sunday, January 24 at 6:40 PM EST on Fox. To view our NFL betting lines, click here.
When you are able to stop the run in the way that the Panthers can, you then allow the defense to blitz in a big way. Carolina got to Russell Wilson of the Seahawks time and again last weekend, registering 5 sacks. Carson Palmer, the QB they will be facing in the NFC Championship Game, is nowhere near as mobile as Wilson is, which means he could be spending a lot of time evading tackles and throwing off the back foot. The Panthers gave up 322.9 yards per game this season, which was good for 4th in the NFL, and they only surrendered 19.2 PPG, which was good for 6th. They had 44 sacks in the regular season, and had Kawaan Short lead the way with 11.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Houston Texans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Complete Betting Guide for Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Cincinnati Bengals Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Tennessee Titans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Detroit Lions Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL New England Patriots Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Carolina Panthers Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Chicago Bears Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis