After watching Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers pound the snot out of Seattle in one half of their divisional round pairing two weeks ago – and completely dominate the Arizona Cardinals in their NFC Championship battle on Sunday – it’s no surprise that Carolina is opening Super Bowl 50 as decisive 4.5-point favorites to beat the Denver Broncos at most sportsbooks. To keep up with our Super Bowl 50 Odds just click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.