After conference championship weekend, where we saw one game turn out very close, and another turn out to be a complete blowout (can anyone believe the score of the Panthers-Cardinals game?), we’re left with two teams: the Denver Broncos, and the Carolina Panthers. This game will showcase the two best teams in football, and two of the best teams on both sides of the ball. On this page we’ll showcase some critical information regarding the game, and will help you learn more about both sides so you can make an educated guess on which team to bet for. Be sure to check back on mybookie.ag every day for updated odds – right now the spread is -5 in favor of the Panthers, but the odds are sure to change as more news is released.
Currently, it’s looking like Denver will have more of a home-field advantage, as Broncos fans come from a richer demographic, and Denver is much closer to San Francisco than Carolina.
What: Super Bowl 50
Who: Carolina Panthers (15-1) vs Denver Broncos (12-4)
When: Sunday, February 7, 2015
Kickoff: 6:30 PM ET
Where: Santa Clara, CA
Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
Spread: Panthers -3.5
Moneyline: Carolina -185 vs Denver +160
Game Total: 43.5
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.