NFL futures odds betting and its value-packed chances to cash in are in the spotlight as I offer up my latest look at the favorite, my smart pick and top longshot to cash in on their Super Bowl futures odds. With five weeks remaining and the stretch run portion of the 2016 NFL regular season pretty much officially here, let’s find out if Tom Brady and the New England Patriots will fulfill their Super Bowl 51 futures odds as this season’s prohibitive favorite or whether some other title contender looks like a better pick to hoist the Vince Lombardi trophy this February.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.