The 2016 Super Bowl may now be a thing of the past, but NFL online betting buffs everywhere can now look toward the new season – and the bankroll-boosting 2017 Super Bowl futures odds that were released with the completion of this season’s final game. Thanks to this expert look at the really early odds to win Super Bowl 51, you’re going to have a great idea of just which teams are most likely to bring home the Super Bowl bacon. I have taken the liberty of separating a handful of the top odds-on-favorites into two groups that includes the favorites and the very top contenders to win Super Bowl 51 next season. With that said, let’s get started.
Last but not least, I see no reason why the Baltimore Ravens shouldn’t return to their normal, double-digit winning kinds of season they’ve becomes used to in recent years, although I will say they’ve got their work cut out in the competitive AFC North.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated NFC Playoff Picture: Bucs In Trouble?
- Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 12 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Nov. 24th Edition
- Joe Burrow’s Season-Ending Injury Hands Offensive Rookie Of The Year To Justin Herbert
- NFL Rumors: Thursday Could Be Last Game As Lions Coach For Matt Patricia
- Cowboys vs. Washington Odds for Week 12 Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday Night Football: Steelers vs. Ravens Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams: Monday Night Football Odds and Computer Picks November 23, 2020
- New York Giants vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Odds and Computer Picks November 29, 2020
- Dolphins vs. Jets: Week 12 Line and Betting Trends
- Raiders vs. Falcons Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Line and Betting Trends for Week 12
- Browns vs. Jaguars: Week 12 Line and Betting Trends