The 2016 Super Bowl may now be a thing of the past, but NFL online betting buffs everywhere can now look toward the new season – and the bankroll-boosting 2017 Super Bowl futures odds that were released with the completion of this season’s final game.Thanks to this expert look at the really early odds to win Super Bowl 51, you’re going to have a great idea of just which teams are most likely to bring home the Super Bowl bacon.I have taken the liberty of separating a handful of the top odds-on-favorites into two groups that includes the favorites and the very top contenders to win Super Bowl 51 next season.With that said, let’s get started.
Last but not least, I see no reason why the Baltimore Ravens shouldn’t return to their normal, double-digit winning kinds of season they’ve becomes used to in recent years, although I will say they’ve got their work cut out in the competitive AFC North.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 LA Rams Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season