The 2020 NFL Playoffs come to a close as the Super Bowl matches up the favored (-3.5) Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) on February 7, 2021, airing at 6:30 PM ET on CBS from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL. An over/under of 56.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, February 7, 2021
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is just 7-9 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are just 5-8 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Kansas City has played in eight games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 7.4 more than the 22.2 the Buccaneers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 8-1 and 5-4 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.2 points.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in nine out of 16 opportunities this season (56.2%).
- Tampa Bay has put together a 9-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Buccaneers have averaged 8.2 more points this season (30.8) than the Chiefs have allowed (22.6).
- Tampa Bay is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread when they score at least 30.8 points this season.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 22.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 9-0 overall and 6-3 against the spread.
|Buccaneers (+3.5)||Under (56.5)||Buccaneers 28 Chiefs 24|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under (56.5 points) in 43.8% of their games this year (seven of 16 opportunities).
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have added up to score more than 56.5 points in 37.5% of their matchups this year (six of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (60.4) than this game’s total of 56.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Buccaneers have seen their opponents average a combined 11.7 less points per game than the point total of 56.5 set for this outing.
- The Chiefs’ average point total in matchups this year is 52.2, 4.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this year is 3.6 less points than the point total of 56.5 in this outing.
Chiefs vs Buccaneers: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay has an edge against Kansas City over the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Buccaneers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Chiefs. Tampa Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 145 points while Kansas City scored 112.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/29/2020||Chiefs||Buccaneers||-3.50||56.00||-182||+160||543-417 KC||27-24 KC|
|11/20/2016||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||442-343 TB||19-17 TB|
|10/14/2012||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||463-260 TB||38-10 TB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Kansas City has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs have averaged a total of 50.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.2 less than this game’s total of 56.5.
- Tampa Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- Tampa Bay has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Buccaneers have averaged a total of 61 combined points over their last three games, 4.5 greater than this game’s total of 56.5.
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed