If you know anything about the NFL, you know that there really isn’t any such thing as a sure loser, especially when you are talking about preseason games. Yes, there are some teams who have made a habit of losing, but any of those teams can rise up on any given Sunday and come away with the surprise win. All of that said, these blog posts are all about giving some NFL expert picks, which means that it’s my job to try and identify a few teams who might be on their way to a beating this coming week. It certainly helps to have something to work with, now that all of the teams have a preseason game under their belts. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some potential losers in Week 2 of the NFL preseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.